This article will walk you through the process of ordering a web hosting service from faciotech. Because your account is hosted on a server that also hosts other accounts, these hosting packages are sometimes known as "shared hosting" packages.
To place an order for a faciotech web hosting plan, just follow the instructions below:
- Visit LINK in your web browser.
- SHARED HOSTING may be accessed from the top menu bar of the client area.
- Choose a package and click the ORDER NOW button.
- Choose a domain from the domain drop-down menu:
- Click Register a new domain to register a new domain name with faciotech.
- Click Transfer your domain from another registrar to begin the transfer process.
- To use an already-owned domain name, select I will utilize my current domain and change my nameservers.
Certain hosting plans provide free domain names (.com,.org, and.net). The domain fee will always be $0 when buying such plans.
- Click Continue. This brings up the Configure page.
- Select your desired billing cycle from the Choose Billing Cycle selection box.
- Select any extra features for your web hosting account from the Configurable Options drop-down menu:
- Select the Dedicated IP check box to configure a dedicated IP address.
- To modify your hosting package's storage type or server location, go to Server Options and pick the desired option.
- Select the SSL certificate that you want to add to your hosting plan.
If you're upgrading your hosting service to include an SSL certificate, you'll also need to upgrade to a dedicated IP address. SSL will not function properly unless your account has its own dedicated IP address.
- Click Continue. The Checkout & Review page is shown.
- Select the payment type you'd want to use under Payment Details.
- Select the check box indicating that you have read and agreed to the Terms of Service.
- Complete your order by clicking Finish.
Following the completion of your transaction, faciotech will send you an email with further information on how to set up and access your new account.